You just remembered your anniversary, or decided on new wedding bands for a Christmas present, or your wedding day is almost here and you still haven’t selected wedding bands? DON’T PANIC! We’re here to help you!
We know how an anniversary can sneak up on you, and how holiday shopping can be a nightmare, and of the countless details competing for your attention in the final days before a wedding, and we’ll make every effort to ship your wedding rings promptly. Luckily, at eWeddingBands even though we make our rings to order, we can usually ship within 1-3 days.
Here are a few tips to help you get your wedding bands on time:
For fastest service, choose your wedding bands from the following styles/categories which usually ship within 1-2 days:
For all other wedding band styles, check the shipping times.
Most of our other wedding bands can ship within 2-3 business days, but to be sure, click on the picture of your favorite wedding band and check the detail tables underneath for the processing time. *Please note: The processing time is separate from the shipping time. If the processing and shipping times require more time than you have, call us to see if we can help. Usually we can!
You still have time to personalize.
Engraved messages and special finishes add wonderful sentimental value to your rings, but don’t require extra processing time, so feel free to personalize and finish your rings as you like. Rings that are engraved are still returnable and refundable, so order with confidence!
Here are a few things that might cause delays with your order:
- The billing address for the credit card used on your order must match the billing address on file with your bank or credit card company. This can be a problem if you moved recently.
- You are having your order shipped to an address different than the billing address for the credit card. We are required to confirm the recipient and shipping address with the cardholder.
- Your engraving is too long. Please count the spaces needed to engrave your personal message. We can fit approximately 30 characters/spaces on each line of engraving. Most bands 5mm and wider can have two lines of engraving, and some can have three lines.
- Engraving on tungsten wedding bands. This is certainly possible, but delays tungsten orders by several days.
- Ordering under a different name than the one on the credit card, like using your mom’s or fiance’s card but ordering under your name. In this case we are required to speak to the cardholder before processing the order.
- Requesting shipment to a post office box.
Following these suggestions will help us to ship your new wedding bands as quickly as possible, so choose your favorite wedding band style and order with confidence today!