At e- Wedding Bands, each wedding band is unique and meticulously made to the highest quality standards in our industry. We offer friendly service and professional follow through. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, you can return it for a refund or exchange within the first 30 days.
We guarantee every ring we sell is made with exacting standards using world jewelry standards
All of our bands are completely solid, and we list all the necessary specifications with each ring so that you know before your ring arrives exactly what it is like: Width, thickness, purity of metal, etc. In most cases, the quality of our bands is superior to those offered by other jewelers. We specialize in wedding bands and wedding rings, so we scrutinize each ring more than most organizations! WE DO NOT SELL GOLD-PLATED OR HOLLOW RINGS! We offer PT950 platinum wedding bands (NOT PT900), PD950 palladium wedding bands, and solid 10K, 14K, and 18K gold wedding bands, in addition to contemporary metal wedding bands. We polish and hand inspect each wedding band before it is shipped to guarantee your satisfaction. Best of all, you can rest easy knowing that you have a 100% satisfaction, money-back guarantee!
Federal regulations require manufacturers of precious metal jewelry to add an identifying stamp or hallmark to each jewelry piece they create. By U.S. law, if a karat or purity mark appears, such as 14K or PT950, you should also see the manufacturer's trademark to assure you that the karat marking is accurate. Every piece of precious metal jewelry should be stamped with the hallmark or trademark of its maker so the jewelry item can be traced back to the original manufacturer if ever found to be less pure than the stated purity. At eWeddingBands we comply with these federal mandates by trademarking our own styles and designs. With the internet making it possible to buy gold jewelry from anywhere in the world, many manufacturers are now using international gold marks to show the purity of their gold jewelry items. In these cases, the fineness of the precious metal content is expressed in parts-per-thousand. This marking system is universally recognized, is actually more accurate, and we have listed the applicable marks here along with their corresponding karat marks:
- 24K = .999
- 18K = .750
- 14K = .585
- 10K = .417
We mark certain bands with these marks, so if you receive a ring from eWeddingBands with an international marking stamp inside, rest assured that the quality and purity are exactly what they are supposed to be. All of these designations assure you that you are buying quality precious metal jewelry. Please note: purity marks and hallmarks are NOT required in non-precious metal rings, like tungsten and titanium.
We stand behind our products 100%, and include a warranty with every wedding band. The links below will take you to the specific warranty for each type of wedding band we offer.
- Benchmark Forge Wedding Band Warranty
- Triton Wedding Band Warranty
- Precious Metals Wedding Band Warranty
- Diamond Wedding Band Warranty
- Tungsten Wedding Band Warranty
- Titanium Wedding Band Warranty
- Ceramic Wedding Band Warranty
- Cobalt Chrome Wedding Band Warranty
Certificate of Authenticity
All orders ship with a Certificate of Authenticity ensuring that your order is made only with the best gold, platinum, palladium, titanium, tungsten carbide, cobalt chrome, or ceramic available. We want you to feel absolutely confident with your e- Wedding Bands purchase!
If you ever lose your wedding band:
We keep your order on file (just your order, not your credit card) so if you lose your ring even many years from now, simply e-mail us and we will tell you exactly what you purchased! We hope you never lose your ring, but if so, re-ordering is easy!
Returns are Easy!
- Need to return your ring? Sure! Just fill out this form and we will send you an RMA number and instructions.
- All returns must be received within 30 days of the purchase date and be in their original e- Wedding Bands packaging (i.e. jewelry box or silk bag) and must not exhibit signs of being worn or mistreated.
- We cannot accept merchandise that has been altered or damaged in any way.
- We will issue a refund for the cost of the ring, less any engraving, special finish options, and upgraded shipping charges, which are non-refundable.
- We cannot accept merchandise returns on custom orders. With the exception of tungsten wedding bands, regular inside engraving or special finishes do NOT make a ring a custom order and YES, MAY BE RETURNED. Custom orders are unique items that are not typically found on our site, and a customer always consults with us regarding such an order and knows beforehand if his or her order is a custom order. If you have questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wedding bands purchased from our Clearance Wedding Bands section have their own return/exchange policy as stated here.
- e- Wedding Bands cannot be responsible for loss or damage of return shipments. Please insure and package carefully!
- Regardless of which carrier you choose, we recommend shipping your package insured for the full value of the item(s). The US Postal Service is often the least expensive way to ship. Any unauthorized or non-insured packages will be returned to sender. *
A full merchandise refund will be issued upon receipt of acceptable returned merchandise, less any upgraded shipping costs and any applicable refinishing fees. Machine engraved bands are subject to a $20 fee if returned for an exchange or refund.
Sizing within the first 30 days
The first sizing is free within the first 30 days (except during holiday time, when any ring purchased between Nov. 1 2016 and Dec. 24 2016 may be resized for free until January 24, 2017) - you are only responsible to cover the shipping costs to and from our facility. Rings that have been engraved will be re-sized at no charge. Rings that have been textured will be re-sized at no charge, but may be subject to a fee ranging from $10 to $30 to cover any re-finishing that is needed. We try to minimize these costs to you, but often finishes have to be re-applied after a sizing.
If you need any additional sizings, we’ll be happy to do that for a minimum sizing fee plus re-texturing fees (if applicable). Please contact us about your specific wedding band. You can also select and pay for the speed of shipping you’d prefer.
Sizing beyond the first 30 days
Please see the warranty section on your specific band.
If you decide to exchange the wedding band you ordered for a different style, you can request an exchange for the band. You are responsible to cover the shipping costs to and from our facility. Any differences in price will be charged or credited to the credit card or PayPal account used to pay for the initial order. Rings that have been engraved or textured may be exchanged, but are subject to a $10 - $30 re-finishing fee (depending on the specific band) if your original ring has engraving and/or a special finish. We cannot accept merchandise exchanges on custom orders.
Our goal is to keep our prices low and consistent. Gold, platinum and palladium prices fluctuate, and if they drop we will pass those savings on to you!
We strive to offer the best quality and value on the internet! If you find the same ring for a better price, we would appreciate the opportunity to beat that price.
Fluctuating Precious Metal Prices
You may be aware that the price of precious metals has been fluctuating wildly as of late. We do our best to update prices as quickly as possible (both raising and lowering) as the price of metal changes. In the rare circumstance that the price of metals has changed so rapidly that we have not been able to update our prices quickly enough to match, we may need to contact you with a final price. We do everything possible to avoid this, but please be aware that it may happen - especially if metal prices are changing rapidly.
We do our best to check for errors. However, in the case that a ring has been mis-priced (through a typographical error), we will notify you and inform you of the actual price the ring should have been marked. We will thank you for your trouble! :)