If your new wedding band doesn’t seem to fit perfectly, please read the Sizing section below before returning it for a refund or exchange. If you need to return your wedding band for any other reason, skip the Sizing section below and go straight to the Returns and Exchanges section.
If you feel you need to resize your ring by only 1/4 or 1/2 size, please consider the following: A 1/4-1/2 size alteration is actually a very small change. Unless the ring is just a tiny bit too snug or too loose, you may not feel the difference on your finger with such a small alteration. Sometimes it takes a few days for your fingers to get used to the fit and feel of the ring, so to save you the hassle of returning a ring only to find out that it really was ok, we recommend that you wear the ring for at least 48 hours—and longer if you have the time--before making a final judgment on whether or not to have the ring sized. Fingers actually change size throughout the day and are affected by both physical activity and temperature. Wearing the ring for a few days will help you determine if it really needs a slight sizing adjustment and may save you the minor inconvenience of returning it.
Please click here if you need further help in determining your ring size.
If you determine that you still need to have the ring sized, we are happy to help you with that.
Returns and Exchanges
All returns and exchanges are handled via e-mail. Please fill out the form below to obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. All fields are required. You will be emailed an RMA number within 24 hours (except weekends). All returns must be in the original e- Wedding Bands packaging (i.e. jewelry box or silk bag) and must not exhibit signs of excessive wear or mistreatment. Please see our Guarantee if you have additional questions.
- Any non-custom order may be returned within 30 days for a full refund. All returns must be in their original e- Wedding Bands packaging (i.e. jewelry box or silk bag) and must not exhibit signs of being worn or mistreated.
- We cannot accept merchandise that has been altered or damaged in any way.
- We will issue a refund for the cost of the ring, less any engraving, special finish options, and shipping charges, which are non-refundable.
- Hand-engraved bands are non-returnable.
- Any free promotional items (free pearl earrings, necklaces, etc.) included with your order must be returned if you are returning your order for a refund. If you are exchanging or resizing your ring, the promotional items are yours to keep.
- We cannot accept returns on custom orders without special prior authorization. With the exception of black titanium and tungsten wedding bands, regular inside engraving or special finishes do NOT make a ring a custom order and YES, MAY BE RETURNED. Custom orders are unique items that are not typically found on our site, and a customer always consults with us regarding such an order and knows beforehand if his or her order is a custom order. If you have questions or would like to discuss a return of a custom order, email us at email@example.com.
- e- Wedding Bands can not be responsible for loss or damage of return shipments. Please insure and package carefully!
- Regardless of which carrier you choose, we recommend shipping your package insured for the full value of the item(s). The US Postal Service is often the least expensive way to ship. Any unauthorized or non-insured packages will be returned to sender.
A full merchandise refund will be issued within three days of receipt of acceptable returned merchandise, less original shipping costs (if the FREE shipping option was selected for the original shipment, there will be a charge of $9.95 to cover the original shipping costs) and any applicable refinishing fees. Machine engraved bands are subject to a $20 fee if returned for an exchange or refund.
Sometimes things don't work out like you hope. Fortunately we make things easy!
"I am so grateful to your customer service. The rings were perfect but the groom wasn't. Your people were friendly and helpful. With all the cancellations and returns I had to do, you really stand out. You went out of your way to be helpful, and the refund was prompt and more than fair. Thank you so much." - Kate R.
e- Wedding Bands is not responsible for loss or damage of return shipments. Please insure and package carefully!