We’re excited to offer the lowest prices on wedding bands available. We shop the Internet daily comparing prices to ensure we are giving our customers the best price. In the event that you do find a site with a lower price on a ring, please give us an opportunity to meet or beat that price.
Why should you buy
from e- Wedding Bands? We hope for many of these reasons:
Here are some guidelines
when comparing wedding bands:
- We only offer the highest
quality rings available. See our Guarantee for details about the quality of our rings
- e- Wedding Bands offers a toll-free 800 service number for ordering or for
- e- Wedding Bands does
not charge any outrageous "restocking fees" if you wish to return
or exchange your band within 30 days. See our Guarantee for
- e- Wedding Bands constantly
updates the Reviews page to include current customer's
comments. Take a look to see customers who were thrilled not only with their
wedding bands, but with the entire purchasing experience and service at e- Wedding Bands.
- e- Wedding Bands offers bands at the lowest possible price! Most jewelers
sell rings at a 300% profit which we feel is absolutely ridiculous.
- Because we have a full manufacturing facility, we do not have to send your
order out to have it engraved, add a texture, or have it resized. Many
online jewelers simply buy rings from a supplier and sell them without any
- Free shipping
- Custom engraving
- Custom textures
- Unbeatable customer service
- We are not simply an Internet company that may not be around next year. We
have been in business for over 30 years and will continue to be!
- Note the band's thickness
- often times sites do not disclose the thickness of a band. We will meet or beat
prices on rings that have the same thickness as ours!
- Note if the band is
comfort-fit or not. We offer both, and will meet or beat prices accordingly.
- Note shipping charges
- we ship free (many sites do not). They may have a lower price by a dollar
or two, but make it up in shipping charges.
- Note purity or karat
- We will meet or beat same karat gold prices (10K, 14K or 18K), PT950 Platinum (many
sites offer PT900), Tungsten Carbide (many offer just Tungsten or Tungsten Cobalt which are inferior). and Aircraft Grade (6AL/4V) Titanium.
If you have checked these guidelines and still feel you have found the same
product at a better price, simply fill out this form and we will respond
very quickly with a matching or lower price!
*Indicates a required field